Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!

I finally got around to making some cards today, but by the time they were done it was too dark to take photos of them. I will share them with you soon.

So instead,I will share a few cards I made a while back. These were made with scraps from an Easter layout. I also made some other cards for some recent challenges.

Anyway, here they are...




These were actually two of the easiest cards I have ever made. The design is entirely how the pattern paper was printed. It was all a matter of how I cut the paper to make the cards. I only added a few details and they were complete.

On the second card I didn't have a small musical note,and I wanted to give the notion the bird was singing the sentiment on the card, so I hand drew the musical notes.

Hope had her costume fitting for The Nutcracker ballet ad then later had a rehearsal. I think she is really enjoying it.

Well, not much else going on. Have a good night and I hope you had a chance to make a few cards today yourself!

Darla

1 comment:

Steph said...

What pretty cards.

09 10