Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lil Smarty!

I took Hope and the twins to the zoo for Night Eyes.  We had a lot of fun.  There were a lot of comments about Hope's costume.  She was Smurfette!


She kept getting upset when kids and adults would say "Hi Smurfette"!  She would huff and say my name is Hope.  :)  Silly kid.

Anyway, to get back to the title of the post...On the way home Hope says-Mom, I am not feeling very smart right now.  Me-why don't you feel smart right now?  Hope-I think I need to eat some Smarties.  She was trying everything she could think of to get one more piece of candy.  I laughed and then said - NO!  She had eaten half her candy before we got to the van.

The pictures are jumbled, but I am too tired to arrange them in the order we did them.  You get what you get...

Anyway, here is Annie and Ally posing with a ghost.


Here are the three of them working their way through the maze.


On one of the paths we found a rainbow and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.  Hope got really excited when we came around the corner and saw the rainbow.


On scarecrow lane the girls shook the hands of each one and said nice to meet you to each one.


As we were leaving they had some guys spinning plates.  They would get them started and let the kids hold them.  I love Hope's face in this picture.  Priceless!


Here is all three of them with plates.


They had an area with inflatables and a playset.  They all had fun jumping and playing, etc.


We also took a ride on the Haunted train around the zoo.  It wasn't that spooky in the day time.  :)


Since it was such a beautiful day, I will share a nice and bright card.  This is one of Hope's favorite cards right now.  She loves everything rainbow.  


I made this card by putting strips of sticky tape on a scratch piece of paper.  I took one tape at a time and covered it with micro beads until they were all covered.  Then I just added the sentiment to a banner and drew an edge around the outside of the card.

Well, I am pretty tired, so calling it a night. 

Hope you had a great weekend!

Darla 

No comments:

09 10