Saturday, July 2, 2011

Project 12-June layout (School Days)

I had a chance to do some scrapbooking last night and completed the Project 12 Layout for the June sketch.  I am excited that I won last months prize.  Good stuff.  Come on, play along!

Here is the sketch...


I chose to do a layout about Hope's first couple of days in Kindergarten.  I am also going to complete a couple other layouts with more journaling about specific events throughout the year.  I have had these school themed papers/stickers for quite some time now and knew I wanted to use it on a school layout.




I had Hope write her name on the handwriting sticker.


I will be back tomorrow with more Christmas in July projects.

Have a good day!

Darla

3 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

What a fantastic school layout! I like the vertical stripes at the bottom. I am glad you got photos with the teacher too.

Congrats on winning the prize and thank you so much for playing along!

ChristyR said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

SO DARNED CUTE!!!! Great colors and fab LO!

09 10