Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A bit of a delay...

Well, I am a little bummed out that the furniture we ordered could not be delivered and set up before the end of the week like they had originally promised.  So we ended up getting the set up fee taken off.

So it will be delivered and set up on Tuesday.  I will be in Chicago next week for CHA, so I hope it all works out with Joe and Hope here.  The back up plan is to stop at IKEA while in Chicago and check out their stuff, which is where I started looking in the first place, but didn't want to pay $350 in shipping for a $129 shelf unit.  Crazy!

So I have been cleaning out toys like crazy the past few nights after work.  I finally finished up that project tonight and it all looks great!





So very organized and thinned out so she will play with her favorites again.  I got rid of a lot of stuff she had outgrown and am donating it to the church preschool she went to.  They are excited to get everything and whatever they can't use I told them to pass it on or donate it to Goodwill.  It's a win-win for everyone!

So here is another Christmas card.  The green looks a little yellow in the picture.  Sorry!


Well my back is aching, so I am going to take some Aleve and go to bed!

Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10