Monday, July 18, 2011

We made it to Chicago!

The bus ride was very long, but I survived. :)

I did actually sleep a little on the bus. I was tired from being up late trying to see the Harry Potter movie. My sister Dawn and I had tickets to see it at the IMAX theater. We got 40 minutes into the movie and the projector broke. We ended up getting a refund and going to a different theater and seeing it in 3D. The movie was awesome. There were a few minor things I would have like to have seen done differently, but overall it was a good ending to the adventure.

Well aim posting from my iPad,so not sure if the photo will attach or not, so here it goes. Just continuing from the Christmas in July theme. This was a door hanger I made for our front door. Enjoy!






I will try and post about the first day of CHA tomorrow night! Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10