Friday, October 22, 2010

Updates in progress...

Well, I am going to make an attempt to update my blog appearance sometime in the near future, so keep your fingers crossed that I get it all figured out.  :)  Now I just need to find the time to do it.  Isn't that always the case.

Anyway, need to get a few things done before the bus gets here so this will be shore.  Just a few cards to show you today that I made a while back.  Enjoy!

The first card I didn't add a sentiment, so I will just wait until I have a reason to use it!


The second one says "Hope...your day is full of happiness".  I used the new Spellbinders crown die cut. I rubbed grey ink over the embossing and then filled in the larger areas with silver Stickles.  The lines around the top of the card were just drawn with a black pen and a ruler.  Simple detail that helps pull the card together.


 I will check back in if I get the chance, but the weekend is going to be busy!

Everyone have a great weekend! 

Darla


No comments:

09 10