Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Funny...kind of

I am so glad that Hope is innocently honest sometimes about things she tells me.

When she got off the bus, she was eating her snack and she told me that she has to sit in the front seat behind the bus driver.  Then she keeps telling me that she got in trouble for showing someone in another seat (on Monday) that she was scary.  I am assuming she was doing her "ROAR" sound she makes at home all the time trying to scare Joe and I.  So since then, she has to sit in the front row.

I did notice this morning that the bus driver pointed to the seat behind him when she got on the bus.

Well, there could be worse things to get in trouble for, but I am glad the bus driver is making her sit in the front seat.  I hope she learns not to do that anymore.  We also talked about being safe on the bus, etc.  By the time she is done riding the bus, her name will probably be on an engraved plaque on the seat behind the driver.  :)

Luckily, no holes in her clothes today.  Hehe!

Well, here is another card I created not too long ago.


I don't think I have shared this one before.  Sorry if it is a duplicate.  :)  Anyway, it is made from Fancy Pants scraps/journal notebook page and other goodies.  I don't really like how the sentiment is on the card, but every card can't be perfect, right?

Well, I hope everyone has a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10