Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's Symmetrical!

I was amazed to here Hope tell me this last night.

When she got home from school I opened her back pack and it was FULL of colorful leaves.  She pulled a few of them out and said "Look mom, it's symmetrical".  I am constantly amazed at all the new things she is learning in school.  It is so fun to see her excited about learning all kinds of different things.

I tried a new soup recipe tonight.  It was pretty good.  Loaded Baked Potato Chowder.  I got it from the Pampered Chef website.  They actually have several recipes I can't wait to try.  I had recently gone to a party and some of the other guests were talking about the recipes available.  Good stuff.  I hadn't been to a party in years, so I got some fun new kitchen stuff to play with and some new recipes.

Well, here is a few cards to share...



Well, off to put Hope to bed.  I am going to get my new fuzzy pink robe on and snuggle up and read a few books with her.  Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10