Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just cards for today!

Well, nothing funny has happened yet today, but Hope isn't home from school yet so there is still time.  :)

So I will just share some cards.  I promise they shouldn't be duplicate of what I have already posted in the past.  I realized, the one I posted last time had already been posted.  Oh well.

The first card uses Pink Paislee flip note and some tulle and rubons.


This is the inside of the card.  


And here is a Mother's Day card I created using Fancy Pants scraps.


I haven't been scrapping much since I finished up my Christmas project for The Scrappy Gourmet.  I also started reading the new Nicolas Sparks Book, "Safe Harbor".  I love a good love story and I always enjoy his books, even though they are sometimes predictable.  In waiting, I also have the new Janet Evonovich book, "Wicked Appetite".  I also like her books a lot too, part mystery and part humor.  Good stuff!

Well, I am off to read a little bit before Hope gets off the bus.  I can't wait to hear what kind of adventures she had today.  Later!

Darla

No comments:

09 10