Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spooky (but CUTE) Witch!!!

Hope finally gave in to my many requests and decided to be a witch this year for Halloween.  Yeah!  For the past few years she has been a Disney princess (Tinkerbell and Cinderella) and also a Barbie ballerina.

So I was hoping for something different, although I would have let her be what she wanted in the end.  Well we found a cute hat and broom and she was hooked.

Here is my little cutie!


Grandma also stopped by this afternoon and brought Hope a surprise.  She made Halloween costumes for her American Girl dolls.  How cute.  She loved them.

The next few weeks are going to be so busy, but I still hope to find time to get to the pumpkin patch, etc.  I love doing all those things every fall.

Well, I am going to finish watching Brothers and Sisters.  Love that show.  

Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10