Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! 2013

Welcome to 3013!  And as Hope puts it...only 7 more days til my birthday!  Yep, maybe I should start thinking about getting presents and planning a party?????

Well, we spent a nice quiet evening at home last night.  Hope was convinced she was going to stay up until midnight.  We didn't bother arguing with her, since I didn't think she would make it this year.  And  I was right.  She fell asleep around 11.  She wasn't too upset she missed the ball dropping in NY.


And today was pretty quiet too.  We kept ourselves entertained with a movie this morning (The Odd Life of Timothy Green-highly recommended), some scrapbooking, football, Wii and cooking up some of these...


YUM!!!  They were so good.  We grilled half and steamed half.  Really I couldn't tell much of a difference other than if you cook them outside you won't have the smell inside.  :)  So if you stop by in the next day or two, you have been warned.

Since it is a new year I thought I would share pictures of a baby gift/album I created this fall.  My friend Pam had twin boys.  I rarely get to do scrappy boy projects, so this was a lot of fun to make.


I used a Fancy Pants album with the pocket and journal pages in it.  It also has picture sleeve pages too, so you can just slip in pictures too.


 These are just a few of the pages I decorated in the album.




This is the back cover.  I wrapped the train die cut around from the front of the album.


I created a coordinating gift bag and made several baby cards too, that I will share over the next few posts.


Well, I am off to enjoy a fire in the fireplace and watch one of my favorite shows...Parenthood!

Goodnight!

Darla




No comments:

09 10