Sunday, January 13, 2013

More Birthday...

I think we are FINALLY done with Hope's birthday week.  :)  She invited five other girls to open gym time at her gymnastics gym and then we all came back to our house for cake pops and play time.


It actually worked out pretty good, so they just had a little time to play after eating the cake pops.


It was the first time Hope and I used her cake pop making machine.  It worked pretty good, but there is a learning curve to some of it.  We will do better next time.  :)  I ended up wrapping a card board box in fun paper and poked holes in the top for the pop sticks to hold and display the cake pops.  It worked great.


Here are a few more cards using the Crate Paper scraps from the baby gift album I made a while back.  Some of the cards even worked to make into kids birthday cards.







Alright, it is cold outside, so I am going to go snuggle up for a while.  Sure do miss my furry snuggle buddy.  :(  Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10