Sunday, January 6, 2013

Eagles and Mr. Snowy...

Yesterday we drove downtown to try and get a glimpse of the bald eagles hanging around the river.   We were able to get a few shots of them flying around.  It was pretty cool.



Then I had to go out and buy some birthday presents for Hope.  This year I decided I would wait until after Christmas to get her birthday gift.  BAD IDEA!!!!  I don't know what I was thinking, but there is NOTHING left out there.  I did manage to find a few small things, but the thing she wants is out of stock.  So I told her we would get it when it comes back in stock, but she wouldn't have it to open on her birthday.  So hopefully she won't be too disappointed tomorrow.

Anyway...while I was out shopping Joe and Hope went sledding and made a great snowman for our front yard.  Hope named him Mr. Snowy.  :)


The other day, when I was taking pictures of my latest batch of cards, Hope saved one for the very last and said it was her favorite.  So that will be the card she gets from me and Joe.  This is it...


I can't believe her birthday is tomorrow.  Eight years...hard to believe.  More on that tomorrow.  :)

Anyway, here is a few more baby related cards to share with you too.







Have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10