Sunday, January 20, 2013

I think this is an Outside Activity????

Yeah, we always seem to do messy activities when it is too yucky to be outside.  There was no exception today.  Yesterday, while out shopping, Grandma Karen offered to buy you something at Michaels and you decided to get a box to make a mosaic stepping stone.  Well, we didn't read the box very good and the box only had the mix and no form or fun mosaics to add to it.

So...Joe was kind enough to take Hope back to Michael's this afternoon to get more stuff for this messy activity.  :)  They mixed this....


...and did this...


...and then the decorating began!


And now we just have to wait a few days for it to dry.  Beautiful work Hope!


I forgot to share some other pictures from last week.  Hope had lego club at school and I got to help out that night.  Here is Hope sharing her creation with the other lego club members.


This is a close up of her creation, the Super Slide on an Airplane.  Cool!


As I was walking around the library, I came across this sign and CRACKED UP!!!!!!  LOL!


Well, once you stop laughing, enjoy some cards created by yours truly!   Most of the papers in these cards are from an older line from Pink Paislee.  Do you see a theme that I am working through some of my older collections and getting them used up.  Oh yes I am.  


Be prepared to see some layouts and cards from several older collections, but some of my favorites.  I just hadn't found the right layout to use the papers and now I finally have.  Yeah!






 Alright, I gotta run and get ready.  We are going out into the snow to eat at The Machine Shed.  I am really hoping they still have their chicken pot pie!  Yum!

Darla

No comments:

09 10