Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My arms...

...are stretching like a rubber chicken!  LOL!  Hope was on my back and I was holding her arms and she started to slip off and yelled "my arms are stretching like a rubber chicken".  I thought it was pretty funny!

Then she decided to put on three layers of pajamas.  She looks like a football player.  Then she tooted and said, "well football players toot on the field".  LOL!



She was full of it tonight!

Well, speaking of full of it...another of my classmates from HS turned 40 today (if I remembered his birthday correctly)!!!!!  My friend Kenny Mason turns 40!!!!!  Happy Birthday Kenny!

I am positive I have shared this before, but...my favorite memory is when we were in Kindergarten and I went with my mom to his house.  His mom used to cut my mom's hair and I would go and play during her appointment.  Anyway...we were back in his room playing and he closed the door and backed me up against it and said...Give me a kiss, baby!  LOL!

So, in honor of Kenny's 40th birthday, here is your dose of creative inspiration tonight...





These cards were inspired by the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.  The yellows, blue/turquoise and gingham prints (although it is a different color) in the photo, were great jumping off points.





Here is the inspirational trigger picture.  I pulled the colors from the picture.  I love the color combination, although they are a little more vivid than in the picture.  Here is the link if you want to play along.



Well, that is it for tonight.  I need to go get ready for the Parenthood season finale.  I am so sad it is done for the season.  I REALLY hope it makes it back for a 5th season.  I only started watching this show regularly last season, so I am catching up on the first two seasons on Netflix.  I am loving the first season and will get my dose of the show that way for a while.  :)

Darla

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Darla! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jean Martin said...

These are wonderful Darla! Love how colorful and fun your cards are! :)

09 10