Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, here we are on the last day of the year.  I can't complain too much about 2011.  The only thing I hope for in 2012 is to figure out how to get rid of my hives.  Yes, I have still been getting them once in a while.  It is quite the mystery as one day I have a lot of them and the next day I may only have one or two.  So wish me luck later in January to get it all figured out.  Otherwise, it was a pretty good year.  I am SO thankful for all the wonderful blessings in my life.

Now onto Hope's funny of the day...

On the way home from Cedar Falls, we were trying to figure out what we were going to have for your stay at home dinner tonight.  Joe asked Hope what she wanted for supper and she exclaimed "but I haven't even had breakfast yet"!  Of course, Joe and I cracked up!

It was a pretty quiet day.  Joe did a little work, Hope and I did some crafting/scrapbooking and then cleaned up.  We played the board game Life---I WON!---It pays to go to college!  Hehehehe!

Speaking of scrapbooking, here is one of the layouts I finished up today.  These were some of the pictures from Cancun this fall.


Below is a close up shot of the lizards we would see just hanging out on the sidewalks.  


Here is the title.  All of the products were from Pink Paislee.


I had a few pesos I brought home, so I used them on my page.


I distressed all of the edges of the pages (except the background paper).

Everyone be safe and I hope to see you visiting again in 2012!

Darla

No comments:

09 10