Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cutest Baby Mouse!

Tonight was our last rehearsal before the BIG show on Saturday for The Nutcracker.  Is this not the cutest baby mouse EVER!



I was one of the helpers putting on make-up and each person was in charge of a color.  Once I got the hang of it, it wasn't too difficult.

Then after I was done with make-up I was free to go up in the balcony and take some group photos of the rehearsal.



She was having a lot of fun!

On to other news...

On day four Elfie was found still in our tree.  Oooops!  I guess he didn't have anything good to report to Santa that night!  :)

On day five, we found Elfie here...


...among the Christmas village Joe and Hope had set up that night.  Hope made Elfie a note to take with him back to the North Pole when he made his journey home.



On day six, we found him on top of the fridge.


Well, now that we are up to date on Elfie's adventures I can share a few more cards with you.



Have a great night!

Darla




No comments:

09 10