Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas fun...

We had a great Christmas at our house and also with my family.  We will be spending some time with Joe's family this coming weekend too.  Hope had fun with all of her gifts and has played/worn/watched everything she got.  Between Joe and one of us has been off each day this week so she didn't have to go to the school program.  It has been nice to just stay home and relax.

This is a nutcracker (actually the rat king) we gave to Hope.  Joe found it and we put her Nutcracker picture in a frame and I hot glued it to the sword.  She loved it and carried it around like a doll for several days.

This was her Christmas morning when she first walked in and saw the presents from Santa.


I look really scary here, but Santa brought me the Harry Potter lego castle.


Here is Hope with her nutcracker.


We got Joe a spatula with a hawk eye on it.


Hope and I had a lot of fun putting the Harry Potter lego castle together.  Maybe I will get her into Harry Potter yet.  She laughs when I tell her about all the characters and that she is a Muggle.  :)


I am so thankful my entire family was able to get together this year.


Grandma Deloris made a wedding dress for Hope's American Girl Doll.  Her dolls have worn it several times the past few days.


We got Kenton a Cyclone football jersey.  It was only appropriate that Kirk was holding him when that gift was opened, since he is from Missouri.  :)


This little cutie is Kendal and she loved her pillow pet from Dawn.


Annie and Ally peeking over the top of their large gift (it was a basketball hoop).


This is one of the more organized looks into our living room and all the Christmas fun!


Hope and I are off tomorrow, so I am hoping tomorrow I get to do some scrapbooking.  I think I might have some mojo coming my way!

Well, that pretty much wraps things up for this year.

Here is a sneak peek of a project coming to The Scrappy Gourmet soon.




This is a FUN project full of magical memories.  

Have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10