Thursday, December 15, 2011

December-Project 12

Before I share my December P12 layout, I have to share this picture Hope drew this weekend.


It is a picture of herself in her Santa dress.  This is the frame we usually put the Santa visit picture in, but I didn't buy one this year and I haven't taken the time to print one out.  Not sure I will, because I love the one in there already.  :)

Now onto the layout.  Yes, I actually used pictures from December, but they are from last year 2010.

Here is the sketch...


I loved this sketch and used the My Minds Eye Christmas Lost & Found papers.


Here is a close up of the left side of the layout.  Instead of the title and embellishments, I opted to add three more smaller photos of events during last December.


Here is a close up of the right side of the layout.  Now if you look closely, you will notice the die cut from My Minds Eye is spelled incorrectly.  If you purchased the die cut sheet (it is a 12 x 12 sheet) you can send an email to their customer service (click HERE for link to their blog and further information) and they have offered to send a new (corrected) die cut. I plan to just pull off the one showing and add the new one to the layout when I get it.


Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10