Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful...

I am thankful for cold medicine and LOTS of boxes of kleenex.  Yes, we all have colds at our house and didn't do much of anything yesterday.  Joe made his famous chicken and dumpling soup, which tasted great.  I took a long nap and just laid around all day.  I felt terrible.

I feel a little better today, so I think I will make it.  :)

No Black Friday shopping for me.  We are going to stay at home and just have some fun.  We might even do some crafting/scrapbooking later.

Speaking of being sick, here is a Get Well card I could have sent to myself.  :)


This card was made from scraps of several layouts using Fancy Pants papers and journal notes.

Check out the new Bakery Items I have for sale at The Scrappy Gourmet.  I am selling a lot of my cards there, so if you see anything you like, pick it up today!

I hope all you crazy shoppers out there got some great deals.  As for me, I would rather avoid the crowds, so I started shopping early this year.  I am pretty much done with Hope and now just need to pick up a few things for my nieces and nephews.  

Have a great day!

Darla

No comments:

09 10