Sunday, November 7, 2010

The flu...

...has struck our house.  Hope came down with the flu late Thursday night, so it was a long night up with her.  One time after she had been up, she looked at Joe and said, "I don't think I am going to be able to go to school tomorrow".  I stayed home with her on Friday and she woke up right before the bus usually comes.  We were laying there in bed and she asked why Reilly, our dog, was barking.  I explained it was because the bus was waiting to see if she was coming.  She said, "I just want to go back to sleep".  Later, she asked me if I told her teacher that she barfed.  :)

Anyway...

I finally finished adding the gems to the rainbow painting for Hope's room.  I will share a picture once I get it up in her room.  It looks pretty cool.  I can't wait for Hope to see it in the morning.  She was helping me, but I finished it after she went to bed.

Well, I am heading to bed to start another busy week.  Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10