Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bingo Halloween album

Ok, I know it is Christmas season, but I actually worked on a Christmas project during October, so I guess it was only fair that I finished up a Halloween project at the beginning of the Christmas season.

I actually started this mini-Bingo album over a year ago.  And I got the cover and the first two pages done and I just wasn't into it.  Well, I kept collecting Halloween stuff to use, which was WAY more than I knew I could ever use.  So I decided it was time to finish it up.








This was my favorite part of the album.  I punched a hole in the circle journal spot and used pop dots to raise up over the 4, which I wanted to focus on how old Hope was at the time of the photos.  I had an orange gem circle that was the perfect size to go around it.  







As I was editing the photos, I noticed I forgot to add "OR" like I had planned.  Oh well.  



This is the back of the mini-album, and I tied lots of ribbon around the rings that hold it together.



Once I sat down and decided to finish it, it really went together fast.  

Speaking of scary stuff...

I was walking up my drive way last week and saw this...


I have NEVER seen a spider quite like this before, so I couldn't resist running inside to get the camera to take a picture of it.  I am sure my neighbors thought I was crazy (although I am sure it probably isn't the first time).

Well, I feel a coughing fit coming on, so have a good night!

Darla



No comments:

09 10