Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ooooops! Missed a page!

I realized the other day that I missed sharing a page of the military album.  So here it is...


Anyway, I had a lot of fun scrapbooking with my girlfriends, Kristi and Kelly.  I didn't get a chance to take  a picture of what I got done, but I will try and get to it this week.

This week could be crazy, because I have to report for jury duty in the morning.  I am not sure what to expect since I have never been called for jury duty.  If I didn't have a lot going on this week, I actually wouldn't mind being on a jury.  I must admit, I am a little curious about how it all works.  So we will see how it works out.

I have a few cards to share from the scraps of the Fishing with Dad layout I shared a few posts ago.



Alright, that is all I have to share tonight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10