Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The funny things I find around the house!

I am always finding funny things around the house, placed there by my daughter Hope.  It always makes me smile.

I noticed a couple of days ago, this horse pen was hanging from one of the brackets holding up the stairway banister.  It is kind of a dark area, so it just blends right in.  I have no clue how long it had been there when I finally noticed it, but when I did I just had to smile.


Of course, it is still there for now.  Now that I finally remembered to take a picture of it, I will show Joe tonight.  He will probably ask Hope about it and then she will give us that silly grin and take it down.

You just never know what you might find (or where you might find it) around here.

We started decorating for Christmas over the long weekend.  Despite being sick, I did manage to help a little by adding some ornaments to the tree.  Otherwise, Hope and Joe did most of it.  They had a lot of fun, and I had fun taking pictures and watching them do it.


Hope got so excited as she dug out each ornament to be put on the tree.  She found special places for all her favorite, which included the ones she made in pre-school.  Those are some of my favorites too.


Ok, on to some scrappy inspiration...

This first card is similar to one I saw in a magazine and just loved it, so I had to create one with my own twist.


This one was made from a Fancy Pants journal note and a few other little extras.  Simple.


That is all I have for today.  Have a great night!

Darla


No comments:

09 10