Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Still tinkering...

I am still trying to get a visual that I like.  The colors will probably change some throughout the next few weeks until I get it how I want it.  :)

I may end up starting all over again.  You just never know.

Anyway, starting to get a cold and the weather is getting really cold here.  Hope is out for the Thanksgiving break, so we are going to see the new Disney movie Tangled tomorrow.  Can't wait.  Then we are going to snuggle in for the long weekend and hang out at home.  Yeah!

Originally, we were going to go visit this guy...


...but since we are all sick, that isn't a good idea with him being in the NICU.  So we will just have to settle for the updates they post on Facebook.  He is getting stronger everyday.

Well here is a few more cards I made with the Pink Paislee scraps.  


Below is the outside of the card...


...this is the inside of the card.


Well, I am going to go take a HOT bath and see if I can steam this cold right out of me.  I am tired of drinking hot tea, icy (protein) shakes and Diet Coke, etc to soothe my throat.  I know, Diet Coke isn't your typical throat soother, but it always helps me.  That's my story and I am sticking to it.  :)

Goodnight!

Darla


No comments:

09 10