Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Authentique Papers

My Celebrate Freedom project is being featured on the Authentique Paper blog today.  Go check it out here.


Go get one for yourself.  You can view all the images for the entire album by clicking on my Gallery at The Scrappy Gourmet.


It has been pretty quiet around here this week.  Hope went to visit Grandma Deloris this week, so Joe and I have enjoyed watching the Olympics with few distractions.

Go USA!  The gymnastics last night were awesome and I am hoping the ladies can follow it up with more individual medals tomorrow night.  I was a little bummed that I accidentally found out they had won gold earlier in the day, but it was still exciting to watch them compete.

Well, keeping it short tonight, but will share a few cards using some scraps of Authentique Paper!






Have a great night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10