Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Who let the dogs out?????

Oh my!  Where has the time gone.  Well, I have been busy dog sitting and just enjoying what is left of the summer.  I can't believe it is almost time for school to begin.  Our school district is one of the last ones to go back to school in our area.

Back to the dogs...

Here they are from left to right...our dog Reilly Weber, Regis Philbin, Otis and Ella Walker.  Are they not the cutest dogs EVER!



Regis Philbin (black/grey) was the first puppy to arrive at the Weber Doggie Hotel last weekend.  Then on Saturday Otis and Ella arrived, delivered by Grandma D.  :)  We had a lot of fun and then when my other sister got home everyone (except Reilly) went home with her.

We traded the two dogs for Hope.  She went home with Grandma D for some fun down on the farm.  They went to the county fair, went swimming, had her nails painted, jumped on the trampoline, went to Ice Age movie and so much more.  Thanks grandma for all the great memories!

This week, we also celebrated Reilly's 13th birthday!  He is in pretty good shape for his age and I hope we have many more memories left with him.  I love my fuzzy buddy.  He was my first "furry" baby and he is definitely a member of the family.  He celebrated by taking a good long nap all day long and I gave him an extra treat to enjoy.

So, in honor of his birthday, here are a few birthday cards to share with you.  I made these with scraps from various layouts I have created lately.




Well, I better get back to watching the olympics.  What am I going to do when they are over?????  I guess I will get to bed on time.  I haven't stayed up past 10 pm so many nights in a row for YEARS!!!  :)

Darla

No comments:

09 10