Wednesday, August 22, 2012

That's weird!

Hope started gymnastics last night and she was pretty excited.  She has the same teacher as last year, but the weird part was that there was another Hope in her class.  I think they both thought that was pretty cool.

She said that the teacher would say Hope and they would both answer.  :)  She will have to come up with a way to call each one differently.

BUT...the really weird thing was when we were leaving, we realized that they were the ones in the exact same color and kind of mini-van.  We joked that it would be funny if the mom's name was Darla and the dad's name was Joe.  So stay tuned...I will have to ask their  names next week.  :)

Well, keeping it short tonight and will just share a layout that has been a few years in the making...

I was able to take pictures of various activities during Hope's Kindergarten year, so instead of making several separate layouts, I decided each year I will  make a memories page of class parties, field trips, etc.

Most of this layout is using Simple Stories, with one paper and wood letters from Pink Paislee.




I am going to finish watching TLC-Craft Wars.  Have you seen it?  I am addicted to it and now Hope is too!  :)  I would so FAIL on this show.  I can come up with some different ideas, but not in that kind of time frame.  That is why I am a viewer and not a contestant...

Darla

No comments:

09 10