Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's REALLY quiet...

at my house.  Well, besides Reilly wanting to go outside every 5 minutes and my blaring music/movies, etc.

I did a LOT of sleeping and scrapbooking this weekend.  I haven't taken any pictures of my finished projects, but will get to it later this week.  I decided to work on layouts that have been on the back burner for quite some time.  I have even had paper picked out to use for quite some time for a few of these layouts, but just hadn't been inspired to work on them.  Now was the time.

Anyway, here are a few other things to inspire you instead...this was another layout that took me a while to get to and used papers, embellishments that I have had in my stash for quite some time.  It feels good to use a mixture of old and new, etc.

This was a wedding my friend Evon and I attended in AZ a few years ago.  Our friend Margaux is going to be coming back to visit her family, so we are getting together on Tuesday night.  I am so EXCITED!  She has one of the cutest babies!  Her name is Marley, which is a combination of Margaux (her mom's name) and Charlie (her dad's name).  Cute huh????




So do you have anything you can use from your stash.  Go get it and create something!!!

Since I shared a wedding layout, how about a few wedding cards too.






Well, off to watch the end of the Olympic closing ceremonies.  Good night!!!

Darla

No comments:

09 10