Friday, September 23, 2011

So Busy!!!

Oh my goodness!  Life got the best of me this week, but I am happy to report that I met all my deadlines at work in time to take the day off today to go on Hope's field trip.  We went to a local park to learn about spiders and nature in general.  It was a lot of fun.  We went on a spider web hunt to look for different kinds of webs, a scavenger hunt and saw lots of great sites, had lunch, played on the playground and found bug, etc in nets and looked at them up close before setting them all free again.

I am SO tired, but it was a lot of fun.

I haven't shared anything in a while,  and I have completed a lot of projects lately.  Keep checking back as I will be sharing quick things over the next few weeks (more busy schedules to come until Christmas).  :)

This is a card we gave to Joe's mom for Grandparent's Day.  We were up spending the day with his family for Great Grandma's 93rd Birthday.


This next card is probably the dorkiest card I have ever created.  I was looking through my card sentiment stickers and saw this sentiment.  I immediately thought of the smiley face shirt in yellow that says Have a Nice Day, you know like on the movie Forrest Gump.  The back ground paper was using the painting made by Hope.  This card will eventually find the perfect recipient.  :)


Well, I have had a long day and think I am going to head off to bed.  Goodnight!

On the agenda for tomorrow:  haircut and pedicure!  Can't wait!

Darla

No comments:

09 10