Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember...

I have seen a lot of posts on Facebook and other articles this week about September 11th, 2001.  It is a day that changed so many lives.  God bless all those that lost their lives, the loved one's they left behind and all those that helped in so many different ways that day and the days that followed.

Our church service today was very powerful as well.  I am so glad I was able to go to church today.

Hope started Sunday School today and will be in the same class as another one of her friends from school, so that will be fun for them.

It seems like we have been SUPER busy!  Meetings, church meetings, ballet meetings, just lots of meetings...

So not much scrapbooking going on, but I will share more of the cards I made a few weeks ago when I did have some free time.  These are two more cards (of the 13 I made) that were inspired by the Tuesday Trigger photo on the Moxie Fab World.



Everyone have a great night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10