Saturday, September 3, 2011

One lousy point!

Oh, it was painful not being able to watch the UNI vs ISU game tonight, since it wasn't on tv, so I had to settle for watching gameplay on ESPN website.  It lists each play as it happens, so you have to use your imagination of what is happening.  :)  Anyway, it was even more painful waiting for the last tick of the clock to find out that my Panthers lost by ONE LOUSY POINT!  What a bummer!  Oh well!

Joe had a ticket to the game, so Hope and I were hanging out at home today.  The neighbor girl came over late this morning and was here most of the day.  They didn't even make it up to the play room.  They played some computer games, printed off some worksheets and did LOTS of art.  This gave me some time to do some scrapbooking off and on, between lunch and fixing snacks.  :)

I finished my September P12 layout, which I will share in a few weeks.  :)

I also started a mini-album, but it needed lots of drying time in between various applications of paint, stamping and crackle paint.  I will share when I get it done.

Ok, enough with the teasing of various projects I can't show you...

Here are a few more cards that were inspired by the Tuesday Trigger photo in my last post.  Enjoy!



Well, that is it for tonight!  Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10