Friday, May 6, 2011

It's A BOY! Really!

Ok, when Jody found out by ultrasound, we didn't really know whether or not to believe it when they said it was a boy.  You see, we haven't had a baby boy in several generations, so this is exciting stuff, but any baby is exciting to welcome into the family.

Here are a few more pictures from our visit tonight.  He might need a haircut next week.  :)  Love it!


They actually trusted me to try and get him to burp.  No such luck.  Guess I have lost my touch, although not sure I ever had it.  :)


You forget how tiny they are.  Oh babies are SO sweet.  I can't wait to see him (hopefully) again next weekend.

After we got home, Hope was playing out back so i decided to get my camera  out again and take a few more pictures of my spring flowers before they are gone.  A few new ones have popped up since last time.  Check these out...




And of course, Reilly the dog...


Well, that is all I have for now.  Have a good Mother's Day weekend!

Darla


No comments:

09 10