Friday, May 27, 2011

Imagination

Hope was telling me all about the dream she had the other night, although I think she was just making it up as she went along.  You just never know...

I do remember her waking me up in the middle of the night (after she had snuck into bed with us) telling me she had a dream.  Well, we were outside swinging when she must have remembered something about it, so I started asking her questions.

She told me there was a magical creature with sparkly skin and it was a...dragon.  It started out small and then grew really BIG (kinda like Clifford the Big Red Dog).  Anyway, the dragon lived in our back yard.

Those are the high points and then she just kept going on and on about who could see it and who couldn't, etc.  It was pretty fun to get a peek into her imagination.

We have started reading some easy chapter books and I picked up more of the Rainbow Fairy books.  I started with the original ones that are about Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet Fairies.  She is doing so good.  She usually reads a few pages and then wants me to read a few pages.  I think she is just so excited to see what happens next.  She has good comprehension too because we read for a while before Joe got home from work.  He asked about the book and she started to tell him about it in detail.

Anyway, I know I will need to make a layout about reading soon!

Well, here is the last card I have to share with you right now (I have one more I will share once I give it to the person I made it for).  :)  It was from scraps from a mini album kit I got from The Scrappy Gourmet.  I will show that project next time.


I think this was probably my favorite one out of all of them and very easy.  I will probably have to make this one again in the future with other scraps.

Well, I am calling it a night!  Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10