Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Did you know...

...that eagles can read?  Yep, according to Hope they can.  :)

Ok, here is how today's story went...

We were driving out of our subdivision when Hope spotted about 7-8 "eagles" AKA-hawks or buzzards of some kind.  She kept saying look mom, they are following us.  Then as we got on the interstate she said they are gone, they must have gotten lost.

I explained that they probably couldn't tell which van was us since we see the same looking van all over the place.  She quickly explained they knew exactly which van we were in because they could read our license plate.

I am giggling, thinking where does she come up with this stuff?  :)

So the conversation continues with me saying, wow I didn't know that eagles were so smart they could read license plates.  Hope says, yeah they can read all kinds of things so they know where they are flying.

Too funny!

Anyway, I started working on a project idea and am going to start sharing some of my older layouts I have created since I started scrapbooking.  With all the tornados lately, I would hate to think of losing all of those memories in my scrapbooks (although they would still be in my heart).  So I am starting to take photos of each layout and will save them out on shutterfly.  If anything would ever happen to my original scrapbooks, I would have a digital layout that could be made into a shutterfly book with minimal effort.  How about you?  Do you have a back up plan?

You have to promise not to laugh too hard at some of my layouts or at least not laugh too hard.  I had to smile when I looked at my very first scrapbook, which I created in 2000.

Well, nothing much to share tonight, and am tired so heading of to dreamland!

Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10