Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reilly & Hope layout

I have had these pictures for quite a while now and wanted to do a layout with them and I guess I finally found the right papers to put something together.  Reilly is so gentle with Hope and they are BFF's most of the time.  He pretty much let's her do anything with him, but can get a little freaked out once in a while too.  She has been known to bring him up to her room and put him on her bed and try and dress him up in doll clothes or put make up on him, etc.  They are pretty cute together.

When I took these pictures, she was trying to get him to sit down so she could put the flower lei around his neck.  As you can tell, he finally gave in and let her do it.  :)


I actually can't decide if I want to keep the dog house in the layout or not, so right now it isn't attached.  What do you think?


I used MME  papers with a few other products mixed in for fun.  I love the red and turquoise combo on the layout!


I know the banner craze has been going on for a while now, but I am just now starting to add them to my layouts once in a while.  Not sure why I had troubles working them in to begin with because I always like how they look.


Here are a few close up shots of the detail areas.


They really do love and adore each other.  We love our dog Reilly and hope we have many more years with him.

Well, that is all for tonight.  Just waiting for Hope to get off the bus and see if she wants to help me bake cookies for a friend's birthday at work.

Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10