Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday MOM!

Today is my wonderful mom's birthday.


As I was browsing some of my favorite blogs, I came across this post on the Maya Road blog that was just right to wish mom a Happy Birthday.


Isn't that cute!

Joe found this picture in Hope's backpack this morning.  I love it!


If you haven't guessed, it is a picture of the eagle, the three eaglets and the circles under the big eagle is the cracked eggs.  Can you tell we have been watching the eagles a LOT lately since the birds hatched?  They are so cute and it is so interesting to see them hatch and grow.  If you haven't, check it out:  http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles.

We actually saw the third egg hatch LIVE the other night.  It was pretty awesome.

Well, here is another card from last weekend.


Have a good night!

Darla




No comments:

09 10