Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Wow!  Things have been crazy around here this week, so not much blogging going on.  Well, just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter and safe travels if you are visiting family.

We finally made it to see the Easter Bunny, but first another Hope story to share.  She is so sneaky!

We had plans to see the bunny the past few days and things just kept coming up, so Friday was finally the day.  Anyway, before we left for the mall she ran to the bathroom.  I am in the other room and she yells from the bathroom this question..

Hope:  Mom, IF I had had an accident today, would we still get to go see the Easter Bunny?

Me:  Why? (in kind of an angry tone because I knew she had probably already had the accident and was afraid to tell me).

Hope:  Just answer the question mom!

Me:  Why?  (same tone)

Hope:  Well, I almost didn't make it in time, but I got most of it in the toilet.

Good grief!  She is always problem solving trying to make sure she doesn't get into trouble.  Luckily for her she had already had a good week, so we went to see the bunny and met Dawn and the twins there too.


Annie couldn't decide if she was too cool for the Easter Bunny, but in the end she decided to go see him (or her????)


The bunny was being funny with all of the girls and was raising their arms all around, tickling Hope, so they all had a good time .  I am glad Hope's hair looks ok.  It had looked kind of messy while we were waiting, and I got distracted keeping track of them while we waited (45 minutes) for the bunny to get back from his dinner break.

Well, that is all I have for today.  I do have some projects I will start sharing next week.  It is going to be another crazy week!

Have a good Easter!

Darla

No comments:

09 10