Sunday, April 3, 2011

Girls Weekend!

Ok, I was a slacker this week on the blog, but didn't really have much to share.

Well, because I have the BEST husband in the world, I had a girls scrapbook weekend hosted at my house and Joe and Hope went to Grandma D's to help her with some work on the farm.  I am pretty sure they got more done than I did.

The girls and I had a lot of fun, but I didn't get nearly what I had hoped to accomplish done.  Oh well.  It was really about getting together anyway.

To try and get my creative mojo going I decided to start with a kit that I had purchased from The Scrappy Gourmet.  It was a Christmas Card kit designed by one of the other designers.  I put those cards together and had some papers left over (along with a few things from my stash).  I will be sharing those cards this week.  Here is one of them.


These were Graphic 45 papers and are just beautiful with rich creamy colors.  

If anything, I got a head start on Christmas cards.  Maybe we will actually send some out this year.  :)  

It is a beautiful day out today so I got a few pictures of our dog Reilly out in the back yard.


Isn't he cute?  He just got groomed last weekend and he always looks so good.  He is all ready for summer with his new do.  It grows out fast, so he will get a few of these over the summer.

Alright.  I need to go finish cleaning up the house and enjoy the rest of the day!  Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10