Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mean!

This is actually another Hope story.  She stayed with my sister on Friday night and the girls kept listening to Taylor Swift "Mean" song.  Today, she requested to play the song over and over and over and over... you get the picture.

She had one favorite line that she sings REALLY loud and it is cute!

Here is another cute layout of Hope from last fall.  The neighbor had been over playing at our house after school and it was still raining when it was time for her to go home.  So Hope walked her home with the umbrella and I got these pictures of her on the way home.  She was so SHOCKED when I told her to start jumping in the puddles at the end of the driveway.  She had a lot of fun.


I highlighted Hope in color (in the black and white photo) as she was coming back from the neighbor's house.  I also liked how the circles in the die cut circle paper gives the illusion of falling water or even raindrops as they fall in a puddle.  I needed a few splashes of color so I added the yellow flowers and the pink/plum color.

This layout was completed for a challenge on the My Minds Eye blog:  Blog Challenge #22.  Check out all the other entrants as they post their layouts as well.

Have a great evening!

Darla

No comments:

09 10