Here is a close up of the flower that I created myself. The middle is one of the fan folded circle flowers with a brad in the center.
Also, the gem border was not how the product came originally. The border actually had ribbon attached along the length of it too. I trimmed the ribbon off (& will use it on a different project) and used only the decorative gem border on this layout.
Just because they came attached to each other doesn't mean they have to stay that way. :)
That goes for the red dangle from the title. It was actually clear and I used a Copic marker to make it red.
And as I was tying this, I realized that I altered the die cut ledger paper too. First I cut the paper in half as wide as I wanted it. Then (under the title die cut) I trimmed the paper's height to match that of the dark paper on the other side of the red circle paper that goes from top to bottom. The uneven edge didn't matter because it was hidden under the title.
We have a busy weekend planned, so not sure I will get much scrapbooking done. Maybe on Sunday, since the weather is not going to be very nice this weekend. Hope you have a good one!