Monday, February 7, 2011

Spooky Stuff!

Ok, I know most people are making Valentine cards and layout, etc.  Nope, not me.  I am a little behind on scrapbooking, so I just finished making layouts of Halloween 2009.  I only have a few more layouts to document the happenings from 2009 and then I am done.  Yeah!

So here is one layout I completed this weekend.


I used a mixture of papers and embellishments on this layout from several companies.  There is Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paislee, Making Memories, Little Yellow Bicycle, Jenni Bowlin and a few other odds and ends.  As usual, I started with sketch, but I added a few more pictures to the left side of the layout.



The small "carve" bingo card is cut from the back of the packaging for the large Bingo cards.


That is it for today.  I have one more single page layout to share (that is done) and one more double layout from 2010 (thought I would do both Halloween layouts at the same time since I had the stuff out). 
:)  So stop back tomorrow to see the next "Spooky" layout.

Til then...

Darla

No comments:

09 10