Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope yours was good.

I went out last night (in the dark) and drew a heart and message in the snow outside the back window so Hope and Joe would see it in the morning (I left them a tip in their cards too, so they wouldn't miss it).  It wasn't bright enough out this morning to get a picture of it and by the time I got home tonight, most of it had melted.  I prefer the melted snow.  Love the dripping and water trickling sounds outside as the snow melts and drains down the street.  Ah, spring is getting closer.

So here is a picture of Hope working on her Valentine cards last week for her classmates.


She copied each name and wrote them on the cards.  


She also decided she wanted to make each of her classmates a picture.  They were all very colorful.

Below is a card I made for the My Mind's Eye challenge #20-card.



I hope you get to spend some time with the one's you love the most.

Darla


No comments:

09 10