Thursday, February 17, 2011

I really should be...

...packing right now, but had some funny stories to tell before I get to that task.

Yesterday, Hope just randomly says, "mom, did you know that Alexander Bell invented the telephone?"  I was like, Wow!  Can't believe she knows that.

I know there was another funny story I wanted to blog about, but now I can't remember.  I should always do it as soon as she says it.  :)  If I think of it later I will.

I am heading to AZ this weekend with my friend Evon.  We are going to a wedding of a friend that we used to work with.  It is going to be a lot of fun.  Joe and Hope are staying home and if the weather is nice they are planning on cleaning out the garage (it has a lot of winter goo on the floor, so that is probably a really good idea).

Here is the project I made as my wedding gift...


The frame is a retired product from Creative Memories.  The brad like circles in each corner are magnets, so you can change out the layout as time goes on.  The papers and most of the embellishments I used were all from My Minds Eye.  They were just so elegant and perfect for a wedding themed project.


Above is a close up of the pearls I added from Prima.

Well, I better get to packing!  Have a good weekend and I hope to share some photos of the wedding when I get back.

Darla
 

No comments:

09 10