Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard!

Well, Hope got out of school early today and the weather is just getting started around here in Iowa.  The snow is coming down sideways here in town, and I am sure it is really bad out on the open road areas.  I could really go for a snow day, so hoping they cancel school (and that they do it tonight so we can just sleep in).  :)

So she is watching a movie and playing with legos and I thought I would post another layout.  Edited to add:  This is how I found her just a minute ago.  Too funny!  She had herself squished into a 12x12 square tote, which is supposed to hold her toys.



I didn't really know what I was going to do with this photo, but knew that I wanted to scrapbook it.  Joe and I are HUGE Survivor fans.  Our friend Alma Hackbart's sister was on the show.  We went to a party here in town and watched a show with her and their family and friends.  It was fun hearing about some of the behind the scenes stuff.



The mask sticker and the torches were from an old pack of Jolee's stickers with a Hawaii theme.  I started out making my own torch and it just didn't look so great.  Then I remembered I had this pack of stickers and there you have it. 


I have also had some old paper (like many years old) with a world map on it.  I decided it would work for an embellishment to cut out Africa, since that is where the show was taped. 


Anyway, that is all I have for today.  Keep your fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow so we can stay inside all cozy and warm.

Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10