Friday, February 4, 2011

Spelling Challenge

Hope had her PTC Spelling Challenge today.  We have been practicing the 20 words all week and she has gotten a few more correct each day.  This was her very first "written test", so I wasn't sure how she would handle that.  Well she did really good.


She got 15 out of 20, and the ones she missed were the more difficult words that have rules to them instead of just being able to sound them out.  AWESOME job Hope!  I am so proud of you!

It also looks like she took her time with her penmanship.

Well, it will be a busy evening for me.  The twins are coming over!  Nothing special planned, just play time and supper.  Maybe a movie later on.

I have another Valentine card to share too.


I love the colors of this one.

Well, that is all for tonight! 

Darla



No comments:

09 10