Sunday, February 20, 2011

I remembered!

I finally remembered the other funny story with Hope...

We were in her bathroom and she was using the toilet when she looks up at me and says, "mom, I figured out why I always forget to flush the toilet" and she proceeds to tell me the reason is "because at school the toilets flush on their own and at home they don't".  It was just the way she said it that was funny, like she had a light bulb go off and she had figured out why she always forgets that simple task.

anyway, I just got back from my whirlwind trip to AZ for a beautiful wedding.  I have some pictures I will get loaded and share this week after I get them edited.  Me and my friend Evon had a LOT of fun together and it was really fun to meet some of Margaux's family and friends.  It was quite the gala and we heard it was even on the local news here in Iowa (since the groom's family is a prominent family here in the state).  The couple actually got engaged at the Kentucky derby and was interviewed on one of the national morning shows.

Well, I am going to rest before Hope gets home here shortly.  Have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10