Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The last of the Christmas posts for 2010

Well, I think this post will just about cover the rest of our Christmas events.  Here we go...

Hope squealed when she opened this gift.  This was the very first thing she put on her list earlier this fall.  It is the Tangled Barbie doll that came with a contraption to braid the dolls hair.  What a PAIN!  But she loved it, so I guess it was worth it.


This was the gifts she got from Santa.



I love the Christmas pajamas we found this year.  We both freaked out when we were walking through Target and saw these, which of course had her name on them.  



As I mentioned yesterday, Joe's brother got married on Christmas Day.  Here is Hope and her new American Girl doll all dressed up for the wedding.



Several years ago, I started a tradition of making a name ornament to hang on the "family" Christmas tree.  If you have ever watched Days of Our Lives, every year the Horton family would gather on Christmas Eve and hang their special name ornaments.  That was always my favorite episode of the year.  I haven't watched the show in years, but I am sure they still carry on the tradition.

So this year, we added three members to the Weber Family tree.  Baby Colin...


...the new bride...


...and the groom from July.  Ironically enough, he grew up in TN, so the orange was a perfect choice for him.  


This was a gift from our neighbors.  I haven't had a chance to ask her yet, but I think they just  printed our names and the poem on a transparency and eased it down into the container.  I think this is a really COOL idea.  This would make a really great teacher gift.  


Well, now that Christmas is done, I decided to start working on some Valentine cards.  When I get a chance to take pictures I will try and share.

Have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10