Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another lazy weekend!

Wow, I had another busy day yesterday and then just dropped today.  I always until the last minute to find something to wear to my husband's company party.  Well, this year was no different.  Luckily I found something right away, got my nails done, had a snack, got my haircut and made it home in time to get ready for the party before the baby sitter got here.  Whew!

We had a nice time at the pre-party one of the executives hosts each year, and then we headed to the party. Wonderful food, as always.  I ate WAY too much and was miserable the rest of the night, not to mention my feet were killing me.  I am not a fan of wearing dress shoes or heels for that matter.  Good thing I don't have to wear them very often.

Today we attempted to go to church.  We looked at the times on the website (since we hadn't gone for quite a while and knew some things had changed).  Well, apparently the website had not been updated because we missed the first service and didn't want to stick around for the later service.  So we decided to do some Christmas shopping and go out for lunch.

We got home and both Joe and I just crashed.  He laid on the couch to watch the Chiefs game and Hope and I went upstairs.  I took a nap, while she played in her room.  Apparently, her new favorite place to play is under her bed.  It is jammed with all kinds of stuffed animals, etc that she played with while I took a nap.

Anyway, so now I finally got the energy to clean the kitchen up a little bit.  Good thing the baby sitter last night is a good friend of mine, otherwise, I would have been really embarrassed at the condition of my house.  Oh well!

Well, here are a few more cards to share with you, now that I have bored you to death with my lazy weekend.



These cards were both made with scraps from Fancy Pants.  I have gotten a lot of mileage from that pile of scraps.  I only have three more cards to share with you later this week.

Well, that is all I have for now, so have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10