Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goodbye Elfie!

We had a very good Christmas holiday weekend.  It was very busy...

First off, before we headed to Waterloo, we said goodbye to Elfie since he would be leaving early to help Santa before Christmas.


This is my new nephew Colin.  Isn't he so CUTE!  He was born over 10 weeks early and he is now 7 weeks.  He is doing very good.  This was the first chance I got to see him (& hold him) since I had been sick when Joe had visited at the hospital.



This is one of the outfits I got for Colin.  Hehehehehe!  I couldn't help myself.


Besides Santa, we also had a wedding on Christmas Day.  Joe performed the ceremony to marry Julie and his brother Rick on Christmas Day.  Congrats to the newlyweds!  It was nice to see Rick's girls and meet Julie's family too.


Reilly got to stay at Dawn's house.  The twins dressed him in a Santa hat and put a scarf on him.  He had a good time there, but we sure did miss him.


Well, it is time to get Hope off to bed, so I will share Christmas morning photos later this week.

Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10